Precautions for the safe use of small crane hoists
Small crane, hoist, precautions for safe use
1. The wire ropes on the drum should be arranged neatly. If overlapping and oblique winding are found, they should be stopped and rearranged. It is strictly forbidden to pull and step on the wire rope with your hands and feet during rotation. The wire rope is not allowed to be fully released, and should be kept at least three circles.
2. The steel wire rope is not allowed to be knotted or twisted. When the broken wire exceeds 10% within a pitch, it should be replaced.
3. During the operation, no one shall cross the wire rope, and after the object (object) is lifted, the operator shall not leave the winch. Objects or cages should be lowered to the ground during breaks.
4. During the operation, the driver and signalman should maintain good visibility with the lifting objects. The driver and the signalman should cooperate closely and obey the unified command of the signal.
5. In case of power failure during operation, the power supply should be cut off and the lifting object should be lowered to the ground.
6. Follow the commander's signal during work. When the signal is unclear or may cause an accident, the operation should be suspended, and the operation can be continued after the situation is clarified.
7. If there is a sudden power failure during the operation, the knife should be opened immediately and the transported objects should be put down.
8. After the work is completed, the material tray should be placed on the ground and the electric box should be locked.
9. The steel wire rope is subject to mechanical wear and tear during use. Local damage due to spontaneous combustion is inevitable, and protective oil should be applied at intervals.
10. Overload use is strictly prohibited. That is, the maximum load capacity is exceeded.
11. Be careful not to get knotted, flattened, injured by electric arc, and corroded by chemical media during use.
12. Do not directly hoist high-temperature objects, and add guards for angular objects.
13. The wire rope used should be checked frequently during use, and it should be scrapped immediately if it reaches the scrapping standard.
Ministry of International Trade：
After-sales service department：
Corporate Purchasing Department：
Contact: Manager Tian
Address: Sitong Industrial Park, Changgou Town, Rencheng Development Zone, Jining City, Shandong Province
© 2022 Jining Sitong Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. 鲁ICP备09059244号 SEO Tag