Safety operation requirements for small cranes that should not be neglected
Don't be careless, the safety operation requirements of small cranes, small crane manufacturers have summarized the safety operation requirements of small cranes for everyone, and hope to provide help for the safe operation of small cranes.
1. The tire pressure should be sufficient.
2. When working on soft ground, the ground should be filled and compacted before operation. The fuselage must be fixed and stable.
3. Small cranes are not allowed to hoist the weight or hoist the weight without hitting the outriggers.
4. When working with small cranes, when it is necessary to walk for a short distance, it should be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the instruction manual. The height of the heavy objects from the ground should not exceed 0.5 meters, the heavy objects must be in front of the walking, the driving should be slow, and the ground should be solid and level. It is strictly forbidden to walk for long distances after lifting weights.
5. When the boom of the small crane is close to the maximum elevation angle, the heavy object should be placed on the ground before unloading, and the rope should be kept taut, and the boom should be lowered to the bottom, and then unhooked to prevent the crane. Tilt back after unloading.
6. During the exercise, the boom of the small crane must not lean on the trailer rigidly, the trailer must be padded with about 50 mm of rubber, and the hook should not be too tight on the front bumper of the car. Small cranes should raise the hook to near the limit and fasten it to the boom.
7. After the engine is started, combine the oil pump with the power take-off shaft, and preheat it at the standby speed. Only when the hydraulic oil temperature reaches 30 can the lifting work be carried out.
8. After the outriggers are extended and leveled, the outrigger switch is turned off. If the ground is soft and uneven, the ground should be trimmed and the sleepers should be placed. After checking the safety and reliability, carry out the lifting operation.
9. When lifting heavy objects, do not lift the boom suddenly. It is strictly forbidden to extend the boom.
10. When the boom is fully extended and the jib is used, the elevation angle shall not be less than 50°C.
11. When operating a small crane, the working radius of the rated lifting capacity shall not be exceeded, nor shall it be hoisted obliquely. And it is forbidden to lift in front.
12. Generally, only empty hooks and hoisting weights are allowed to use free-fall pedals within 30% of the rated lifting capacity. The operation should be slow, do not step down or relax suddenly. Do not put your feet on the free fall pedals except in free fall.
13. The small crane accumulator should maintain the specified pressure. If it is lower or higher than the specified pressure range, it will not only deteriorate the system, but also cause serious accidents.
14. Heavy objects are not allowed to walk on the site.